Pipe shoring system of 100kN(10tf)
permissible vertical resistance. S-10 can be used as temporary support
for concrete slabs, forms a viaduct, and temporary support for staging
erections on precast and steel beams are just a few examples of its
The system is designed lightweight and no machinery is required for
- Large-scale prefabrication can be done on
the ground making it easier to work at high elevations. Transportation
within the construction site allows less man-hours of assembly
and disassembly as well as shortening the construction period.
- All joints are made with dowels to facilitate the insertion
of pins and bolts with safety even for the first-timers.
- Main post, high tensile strength pipes (STK540
equivalent), alone withstands the vertical resistance of 100kN(10tf).
This high-precision verticability offers an ideal piping shoring system
especially where heavy structures needs support at elevated levels.
- Lightweight system weighs at a maximum of 27kg
(Base jack) allowing assembly and disassembly by hand.
- The main-post comes in a length of 1,955mm and 1,160mm, space
between the main-posts are set at 1,829mm, 1,524mm, and 914mm. Horizontal
joints or braces come in a diameter of 42.7mm and this allows easy
installation of scaffolding boards, stairs, and hand railings.